Unfortunately, there are no rooted blondes in the Gabor line. Furthermore, Gabor doesn't really do fashion highlights, so there aren't any colors really analogous to 12FS8 in this line. Your best bet is going to be something like Honey Pecan GL11-25. Gabor colors are conservative by design, so that is about as close as you're going to get. Even here, the dark and light shades are blended up together and not really presented as highlights.
Articles in this section
- What Jon Renau Color is Similar to Tony of Beverly's Silverstone?
- Which shade is warmer; 10/26TTS4: Shaded Fortune or 10RH16: Almondine
- What JR color is the closest to Gabor's GL27-29 (Chocolate Caramel)?
- What are the Jon Renau colors with dark roots?
- What’s so special about Jon Renau’s “RN” colors?
- Is Jon Reanu’s 12FS8 a blonde or a brown color?
- Jon Renau human hair colors explained!
- How do I choose between Shaded Sun, Shaded Praline, and Shaded Peaches & Cream?
- What’s the difference between Shaded Sun (27T613S8) and Shaded Praline (12FS8)?
- Is FS26/31S6 (Salted Caramel) a brunette or an auburn?