European wigs are made using metric measurements. As a result, they tend to run slightly small. Most average cap wearers should be fine in most of their wigs. Anyone in an average-large or large cap size should exercise caution and pay close attention to the style and fit of the wig (and perhaps the customer feedback for the fit of a wig) prior to purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is the Difference Between Alden and Blaze by Estetica?
- 411 On Jon Renau Topper Sizing, Fit and Coverage
- Jon Renau and Easihair Topper Chart (updated 2018)
- How well do the "petite-average" Ellen Wille wigs fit?
- Is the Gisele by Jon Renau somehow smaller than other long wigs from this line?
- What is the sizing like on Ellen Wille wigs?