No. Synthetic hair does not cut like human hair, and all too often, wig newbies get ambitious, try cutting their synthetic wigs, and end up with an unwearable mess. Even trained stylists need to specialize in the styling of wigs to be any good at it. It’s a very specialized thing.
Articles in this section
- Bio Hair Causing Too Much Volume Under Your Wig?
- Frizzy Wig Help: (I don't have a steamer or canvas head form!)
- Help! My Wig Moves Around A lot & Is Itchy!
- Advice for Thinning and Styling a New Wig
- How can I make my synthetic wig look less shiny?
- How to add body to a wig without teasing (back combing)
- Adding Body to MonoTop Wigs
- Proper Use of permanent fabric marker
- The benefits of steaming your synthetic wigs
- Products to minimize the scratch factor of lace front wigs