Alas, no. Almost 100% of these items are manufactured in Asia, as is the case with almost the entire global garment industry.
Articles in this section
- HairUWear Price Increase:
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF)-Ascot Fund
- How Do I Do a Color Search on WigCloseouts?
- Can I Combine My Loyalty Rewards into 1 Reward?
- How Do I Remove an Item From My Cart?
- How do I view what items I've ordered?
- I tried to use my loyalty points in combination with a coupon, now they're gone. Can you add them back to my account?
- How do I know what color the model is wearing?
- How do I view my Store Credit in the email you sent?
- I left a review, where are my 50 Loyalty Points?