CysterWigs's Official Supplementary Rules for Sweepstakes, Contests, Games, & Promotions
We require all who enter or participate in our sweepstakes, contests, games, and promotions (collectively, “Contests”) to play by the rules. It’s only fair!
- No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise indicated in the Marketing Release.
- All Contests are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- CysterWigs is the sponsor of all Contests unless a co-sponsor is indicated in the Marketing Release.
Participant Eligibility & Guidelines
- Our Contests are open to willing entrants where permitted by the entrant’s country of residence, unless otherwise indicated in the Marketing Release. Contest entries are void where prohibited by the law.
- If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise considered a minor by your state of residence, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian to enter or participate. By participating, you confirm that you have obtained such consent.
- Please be aware that anyone participating in a CysterWigs Contest on Facebook must be at least 18 years old per Facebook’s requirements.
- Employees of CysterWigs and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
- An individual person can enter a Contest only once, unless otherwise specified in the Marketing Release. Separate user accounts are not considered separate individuals.
- Lucky winners of our Contests, games, or promotions are ineligible to win any additional prizes within 30 days after the start date of the contest won.* However, if entrants have won, but were not awarded, a prize, they retain eligibility to enter and win subsequent Contests. * This rule does not apply to any subjectively-judged Contests, in which the winner is not randomly chosen.
- If you submit content for a Contest that includes the image of an individual, you must affirm that the individual is at least 18 years of age, or you must provide a written note of permission from the individual’s parent(s) / legal guardian(s) for your submission to be valid.
- By submitting any content to CysterWigs in connection with a Contest, you are affirming that you own and / or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to CysterWigs as set forth below. You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting any content to CysterWigs in connection with a Contest, you are granting CysterWigs an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. CysterWigs reserves the right to use such content throughout its site, in marketing materials, outside of its site, or however else CysterWigs sees fit.
- By entering a Contest, you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to CysterWigs the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
- By entering a Contest, you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the specific Marketing Release.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and / or sexually explicit material.
- Contest entries must remain public for at least 30 days after the contests end date. If you need to remove an entry for a particular reason, please send us an e-mail.
- CysterWigs reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is incomplete or illegible.
- CysterWigs reserves the right to disqualify any entry from an individual if such individual submits multiple entries where the Marketing Release for the specific Contest does not so allow.
- CysterWigs reserves the right to disqualify any individual or entry that violates the rules or is contrary to the spirit and intent of the rules.