This store’s key demo:
- WOMEN WITH PCOS
- race neutral
- reproductive age (PCOS is usually first diagnosed in women 17 - 45)
- struggling a bit financially, due to younger age of onset
- cis-gendered female (but only because of the PCOS component; otherwise, we’re very full-service and inclusive of all women)
- American (though we have awesome Canadian and international clients!)
- they’re often Millennials, so no one particular religious affiliation (again, we try to be intimate, yet inclusive here)
- PCOS leads to fertility issues, so many of our clients are child-free or actively TTC
This has a dramatic impact on how we do business around here, relative to other wig sites. Because of our desire to appeal to our core audience, we have done the following to our store in a deliberate attempt to best suit their needs:
- 100% online customer service
- A multi-channel help desk features a self-service FAQ knowledge base, a community forum, and manned interactive client care help desk
- Presence on a wide range of social media platforms
- Frequent sales and discounts
- We do not carry all wig models from every brand. Instead, we cherry-pick wigs according to what would best suit the age demographic outlined in the statement above (17 - 45 years).
- Our marketing and visual media are always intentionally family-status neutral. This is because we are keenly aware that many of our clients struggle with fertility issues and we do not want to trigger them just because they read one of our newsletters.
- We are LGBTQA+ inclusive. I know y’all don't need straight people’s approval – I just want to let you know you’re always welcome here!
- We are religion-neutral; we love everyone :)
- We provide proactive, frank, transparent, and VERY detailed (albeit verbose) information about every aspect of what we’re doing behind the scenes; this is mainly because I am a Millennial, and we are a cynical bunch! We want to know as much as possible with minimal BS, and we can cut through cutesy marketing jargon with a butter knife . . . so I take that approach to heart in everything we do here at CysterWigs!