An intimate look into PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and the effect it has had on two women who are battling infertility. Their family-building journey is documented in this film by The Fertility Chase, featuring Dr. Edward Ramirez of Monterey Bay IVF in California. Produced in 2010 and aired on the WE Network on May 22, 2010.
Articles in this section
- What Is PCOS?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: 1 In 15 Women Affected Worldwide And Burden Likely To Increase
- Criteria for diagnosing polycystic ovary syndrome clarified
- Why the name "PCOS" is totally awful (and inaccurate)
- What is Androgenic Alopecia?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Recommendations for Practice
- [VIDEO] PCOS - Explained By A Doctor
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and cardiovascular disease
- Doctors Find PCOS Has Lifelong Consequences
- Take Your PCOS Diagnosis Seriously ... As Serious As A Heart Attack! (21-year old dies from PCOS/Heart Attack)