From a customer e-mail:
What colors do you like in this Noriko line? I’m interested in going back to a medium-dark brown color.
Oooooooh. You’re opening Pandora’s box here, you know, asking me what my favorite colors are! LOL
I totally just grabbed my color ring (evidence in the pic I just took below) so I could rattle off the whole laundry list of my favorite ROP / Noriko colors!
- I really like Raspberry Ice-R for wigs with a lot of layering on the top
- Macadamia-LR is very pretty; that and Mochaccino-R are tied for best neutral rooted light brown as far as I’m concerned
- Irish Spice-R is yummy!
- I also own a few wigs in Crimson-LR, which is a very pretty red and not crazy looking in the slightest
- I actually really love Chocolate Frost-R – the highlighting is GONZO!
- Ginger Brown is very natural-looking, so I really love that one too
- Almond Rocka is one of my favorite highlighted brunettes
- Nutmeg (R or F) is my favorite rooted blonde in this line
So, if you are looking for colors that look great in a medium/dark brown, perhaps with some highlights . . .
. . . Coffee Latte (with or without the R) is pretty amazing. (See the rooted version below on Avery, a Noriko wig.)