Human hair care that is used in the alternative hair industry goes through various sorting and color processing before it is attached to the base material of the wig, hair system, or extension. With that type of processing, alternative human hair must be cared for differently than the natural hair growing from someone's head. Here are a few tips and tricks we recommend for your human hair wigs, hair systems of extensions.
Articles in this section
- Extending the Life of a Long Wig!
- HairUWear recommended care instructions - Tru2Life (Heat-Friendly Synthetic) Fiber
- HairUWear recommended care instructions - Vibralite (Synthetic Fiber)
- HairUWear recommended care instructions - Human Hair
- I bought a Blake (Jon Renau) on eBay and it is falling apart!
- A sure fired way to loosen the knotting and lose hair in a hand-tied monofilament top or hand-tied wig
- Jon Renau's Recommended Care and Styling of Human Hair
- Jon Renau's Recommended Care and Styling of HD Fiber
- Jon Renau's Recommended Care and Styling of Synthetic Fiber
- How often should I wash my wigs?