Hi there, Wig Lover! :D
I (Heather) am a big believer in the power of community to help those who need some support in their hair loss journey, wig shopping, or excursions in self-discovery through hair!
I receive email every day from folks who thank me for being so open with my hair loss story. Let me tell ya', that gratitude goes both ways!
Telling my story has been just as therapeutic to me as hearing others tell their stories. It's a very freeing experience. Plus, knowing that my personal transition to friendly everyday "helper hair" has given others strength gives me a tremendous sense of pride.
I would like to encourage you to share your story! You can do so anonymously, with a pseudonym, or with your first name on it. (We discourage full name use because this is public and everyone on the web can potentially see it. Safety first!)
- Please proofread it before submitting to make sure it is easy to understand.
- We recommend writing it and then waiting a couple days prior to submitting it to me to make sure you do not want to revise. Then send it. :)
- I know this is a personal process and can be kind of painful. Take your time and be kind to yourself as you write.
- It can be as long or short as you want.
- Please avoid attacking other members of the wig community (or competing wig stores) in your submission or we will have to send it back to you for revision.
- Then send it directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that any customer service inquiries sent here will be redirected to our Help Desk.)
- I will review it and, if all goes well, I will determine where it fits the best between the individual headings in this section.
- I will then send you a link! :)
I look forward to hearing your voice!