A single machine made, fully-wefted wig takes approximately five hours to create.
Articles in this section
- What does the "SF" stand for on your white labeled Belle Madam wigs?
- Lace Front Advice (Products to Use, Swimming, Sweating, Applying and Removing, Trimming)
- Can Cameron Large by Jon Renau be Parted in Any Direction?
- Latex Allergy? Ellen Wille synthetics may be a good choice
- Can I order a custom piece in any color, cap construction, and density I want?
- Benefits of Cap Designs
- Video: Cap Constructions Explained (by Jon Renau)
- Monofilament features are NOT (generally) very durable
- More information about monofilament cap features
- How long does it take to make a wefted wig?