When shopping online, although you have an item placed in your cart, unless you have paid for it, these items can still go out of stock. Meaning if there is only 1 wig in stock for a certain style and someone else adds it to their cart and completes the purchase before you do, this item will be removed from your cart and register out of stock. Unfortunately, the shopping cart does not secure the item, the purchase is what secures the item.
Articles in this section
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF)-Ascot Fund
- How Do I Do a Color Search on WigCloseouts?
- Can I Combine My Loyalty Rewards into 1 Reward?
- How Do I Remove an Item From My Cart?
- How do I view what items I've ordered?
- I tried to use my loyalty points in combination with a coupon, now they're gone. Can you add them back to my account?
- How do I know what color the model is wearing?
- How do I view my Store Credit in the email you sent?
- I left a review, where are my 50 Loyalty Points?
- Add an Item to an Existing Order