We do have a similar line of products that we are currently testing and looking into, however this is still currently in the works and will not be listed on the site for a few months. (Heather wants to make sure it's up to par with her standards!) You should just be able to remove that tape, since it's not a lace glue, it shouldn't have such a strong hold it requires a dissolving agent. If you have sensitive skin and pulling the tape off would hurt or irritate it (sensitive skin tribe over here!) you could definitely use an oil based makeup remover or even coconut oil to gently remove it!
Articles in this section
- Where Should the Ear Tabs Sit on a Properly Fitting Wig?
- How Can I See What Colors the Models are Wearing?
- Can I Cut the Extended Nape Off of My Wig?
- Which way does my topper go?! (Non-Lace Front Topper)
- "I noticed you stopped selling Lace Let Go? Do you guys carry any substitutes?
- How can I tell how long a wig is?
- Jon Renau Adhesives and Clips Chart: What's Under Your Wig?
- DIY: Adding Polyurethane to Help Secure Your Wig
- Where should the adjusters go when you put on a wig?
- Slick, clean, well-conditioned biohair is the enemy of wig grippiness!