Rene of Paris's Rose Gold-R (despite the name) is actually a blended neutral honey blonde with bits of gold throughout and a medium brown root. This shade does have a very subtle "rosey" tone, but honestly, this shade is no where what it's name would suggest. Heather has an awesome color spotlight on this shade, you can watch: HERE
Articles in this section
- What ROP/Noriko/Amore Color is Similar to TressAllure's Chiffon Candy?
- What Amore Color is Similar to Jon Renau's 6/33: Raspberry Twist?
- What Noriko/Amore/Rene of Paris shade is similar to Kahlua by Tony of Beverly?
- Does the shade Rose Gold-R by Rene of Paris contain any red?
- What is the best match to Rene of Paris's Maple Sugar-R in Hunter by Estetica?
- What Noriko Color is Similar to Jon Renau's 6/33 Raspberry Twist?
- Sugar Cane-R Vs. Creamy Toffee-R
- My summary of Plumberry Jam-LR
- Heather, what are your favorite ROP / Noriko / Amore colors?
- Chocolate Frost: other colors like it in other brands?