Trying to add a photo to your return and you can't quite get it to work?
Don't worry! We're here to help, adding an image(s) is easy-peasy! This step by step process will show you how to do so:
1. You should already be on the returns preference page (the pop up asking refund preference, why you are returning, and any additional comments/images) which looks like this.
2. To add your image to this return, simply click (or tap) the blue "Browse Images" link.
3. This will open a small screen with access to stuff you've saved on your computer! (You've probably seen this screen before)
4. Locate the photo you would like to add. Simply click to select the image and then click "Open" to add that image to your return.
***If you are adding multiple photos, be sure to select them all before clicking "Open"
5. Wa-lah! You've now added your photo to your return. To continue on, just click the green "Add" button.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our Client Care Help Desk by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- 1.888.992.9447