"What's the closest wig to Finn by Estetica but with mono top or part? not just a lace front. I like the layering on top and loose or deconstructed curls but need more layering around the face."
That's a fantastic question. A few styles that are similar to Finn by Estetica but feature a mono-part/top are:
Beach Mono by Ellen Wille -- you can watch Heather's in-depth review of this style here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L6ytB-q5F4
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament left part
- Open cap
- Petite to average cap size
- Part of the Hair Power Collection
- Bang 6", Crown 9", Sides 7", Nape 7"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
India by Rene of Paris -- you can watch Heather's in-depth review on India here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6B-N5rRfo&t=113s
- 100% hand tied lace front
- 100% hand tied side part
- Open Wefted Cap
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front 10", Crown 10", Nape 9"
- Weight: 3.77 oz
Socialite by Gabor -- you can watch Heather's in-depth review of this style here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_P3E6d8v_I
- 100% hand-tied sheer lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament part
- Part of the Luxury Collection by Gabor
- Average cap size
- Featuring velvet-lined ear tabs and an extended nape
- Ultra thin adjusters at the nape for added comfort
- Suitable for Oval, Round, Square, Heart and Oblong face shapes
- Front: 6.5", Crown: 11.5", Sides: 7.75", Back: 11", Nape: 11"
- Weight: 4 oz
Another option, though she only has a standard cap is Broadway by Mane Attraction -- you can watch Heather's review on this style here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejyLicz6jm4
We also recently brought on Finn by Vivica Fox -- while this brand is considered a more affordable fashion wig brand, this style is still extremely close to Estetica's Finn.