Why does Noriko's "Angelica" in Plumberry-Jam come only in a large-cap? I'm a solid average cap.
Noriko simply doesn't manufacturer the average cap Angelica in that gorgeous Plumberry Jam-LR color, which is just crazy to me! (This is a favorite color of both Heather and myself, so you can guarantee we'd carry it in this style if it were available!)
I did include a few brands/styles that have a similar color to Plumberry Jam-LR below:
Jaden by Noriko in Plumberry Jam -- you can watch Heather's review on Jaden here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtDhpAA6v8g
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part
- Average cap size
- Fringe: 9", Crown: 15.75", Nape: 13"
- Weight: 4.72 oz
Kate Mono SF by Cysterwigs in Dark Purple Flame -- you can watch Heather's review of Kate Mono here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do7i9XDLRbI
You can also watch her in-depth color spotlight on this shade here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUnggIq9zmY
- 100% hand-tied ultra-premium Swiss lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Average cap size (fits true-to-size)
- Matte synthetic fibers with ultra-fine denier
- Soft curls make this a classic feminine style!
- Front: 9", Nape: 13.5", Nape: 13.5", Overall: 22"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
Trisha by Vivca Fox in STT1B/RBO
- Open-wefted cap with soft skin part
- Generous and stretchy average cap size
- Cap DOES NOT have clips or combs built-in
- Futura heat-friendly fibers
- Bang: 5" - 8", Crown: 13" - 20", Sides: 13" - 20", Nape: 22.5"
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Weight: 6 oz
Bala by Bobbi Boss in TTVVORC: a dark oil slick color with lots of very dark teal, burgundy, and violet highlights.
- 100% hand tied Ear to ear, Light brown lace front (will need trimmed before wear)
- 5" Deep L-shaped monofilament side part on the right
- Open wefted cap with built-in flexicombs for a secure fit
- Average cap size with lots of stretch
- Premium High Heat fibers
- Color Shown: TTVVICE and TTVVORC