Have a favorite style you previously ordered, but just can't remember the name or color?
This handy step-by-step article is going to go over how to view your in-depth order history on Cysterwigs.com!
To get the ball rolling you'll need to first login to your Cysterwigs account using the email address you signed up with. (To be able to view your order history, you will need to have a Cysterwigs store account.)
1. Simply click the "Login" link at the top, left-hand side of our site.
You will be taken to the Customer Login page that looks something like this:
(My personal email has been redacted, hence the black box)
2. If you are a returning Cyster with an already existing account, enter in your email and password under "Returning Customers". Then simply click "Sign In".
3. If you are a new Cyster, you can sign up for an account under "New Customers" by simply filling out the required information. For more information on how to sign up for an account, see here:
4. Once you're logged into your store account, you will be taken directly to your "Account Details" page showing all of your previous orders.
(My personal account information has been redacted here)
5. To see what item was specifically purchased on each order, just click on the pink Order Number you see on the right. In this example, I'm going to use my first ever order, CW33331.
6. After clicking that order number, I am taken to a page that gives much more detailed information on this particular order like, tracking, discounts used, and most importantly; the item and color!
You can see on this order, CW33331, I purchased an Evanna by Rene of Paris in Ice Blonde and a bottle of Simply Stylin' Spray.
7. If you would like to see the product listing for a previously ordered item, just click on it! For this example, I want to see the listing for Evanna by Rene of Paris.
8. This link takes me directly to the listing for Evanna by Rene of Paris on our site Cysterwigs.com.
You've now mastered how to view your order history on our main site, Cysterwigs.com.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our Client Care Help Desk by email at email@example.com